FlightCom Magazine is a publication that covers all aspects of the aviation industry for the whole of Africa. This includes airline operations, Defense, Freight and Charter operations, and Business aviation training. In addition we over aviation support services such as maintenance and training.
• FlightCom is part of SA Flyer – by far Africa’s biggest selling aviation publication.• Before FlightCom there were no quality aviation magazines covering Africa
• In addition to SA Flyer’s proven ABC audited circulation, FlightCom is mailed to over 3000 of the most influential aviation people in Africa and the Middle East.
• In addition to direct mailing, FlightCom is bulk distributed into Africa via charter operators, direct bulk mailing to Wilson Nairobi and to Ghana and Nigeria
• FlightCom is therefore the best media vehicle for providers of products and services to aviation to get their message to the market.
• African economies are growing strongly but road and rail infrastructure is not coping with the demands to move people and freight. Aviation is therefore increasingly important to the long term growth of Africa.
In addition to the circulation FlightCom gets as being part of SA Flyer, it is further distributed to over 2500 key decision makers in African aviation. These include;
• Airline CEOs
• Airline Chief Pilots and Heads of Flight operations
• Heads of Corporate Flight departments
• Civil Aviation Authorities
• Heads of Air Forces
• Heads of armed forces
• Logistics Chiefs of Staff
• Embassies and Consulates
• Trade delegations
• Charter companies
• Flying schools
• Maintenance organisations
Normal Cover Price: R 34.50
Number of issues annually: 12
November 2017R0 00
October 2017R0 00
September 2017R0 00
August 2017R0 00
July 2017R0 00
June 2017R0 00
May 2017R0 00
April 2017R0 00
March 2017R0 00
February 2017R0 00
Can't find the issue you are looking for?
Contact us to see if we have it in stock.Contact us